Responding off list. This may be a failure of my work Outlook email system.

Ann Wass

-----Original Message-----
From: lisa58 <lis...@juno.com>
To: h-costume <h-cost...@indra.com>; Riversdale <riversd...@pgparks.com>
Sent: Thu, Feb 9, 2012 7:22 am
Subject: Re: [h-cost] Upcoming program

 I haven't heard back after responding--I'd like to come but I  need to
now where to send the payment, and to reserve for the first two
resentation.s
Yours in cosutming, Lisa Ashton
On Wed, 1 Feb 2012 13:37:50 -0500 (EST) annbw...@aol.com writes:

 SATURDAY, MARCH 10, 2012
 RIVERSDALE HOUSE MUSEUM
 4811 Riverdale Rd., Riverdale Park MD 20737

 WHAT TO WEAR? A GUIDE TO AMERICAN CIVILIAN CLOTHING IN 1812.
 From 2012 to 2015, the U. S. and Canada will be commemorating the
 War of 1812. This is your chance to put your love of Federal era
 history into practice as a reenactor at local, national, and
 international events! Every living history impression must start
 with what to wear. Attend one or all of these sessions�for women,
 children, and men, where costume historian Dr. Ann Wass will present
 illustrated lectures and a show and tell of patterns, fabrics, and
 reproduced garments. There will also be authentic period garments on
 display. Whether you are brand new to the period or have been
 interpreting for years and want to fine-tune your kit, this day is
 for you. Bring a bagged lunch if you plan to stay all day. We will
 provide a place to eat.
 Women:  9:00-10:30 am
 Children:  11:00 am�12:15 pm
 Men:  1:00-3:00 pm
 Advance payment required by March 7.
 Fee: $6 for each session; $15 for all 3.
 To reserve, call 301-864-0420 or email riversd...@pgparks.com

  Ann Wass