Just got to watch this for the first time; and it was truly wonderful and
summed up a lot of what I believe about why I costume, espeically my
interest in certain historical periods.  Even though I am not an actor,
when I wear my costumes/historical clothing with the appropriate
undergarments, I feel more connected to the period and history in
general.  It is how I have learned that people in history weremuch the
same as we are (only with perhaps  fewer distractions).
In the slide show, the close-up detail shots were amazing--the
pincushions, thread, shelves of labeled bins with buttons, etc.

Yours in costuming,Lisa A

On Wed, 11 Apr 2012 21:23:07 +0100 Linda Walton
<linda.wal...@dsl.pipex.com> writes:
> A costume drama at Sands Films studios – audio slideshow | Film |
> guardian.co.uk

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/audioslideshow/2012/apr/11/sands-films-stu
dios-audio-slideshow