Whilst I am playing the busybody, are these the sew-on rhinestones you seek?

http://www.firemountaingems.com/shopping.asp?skw=Swarovski-Sew-On

----- Original Message -----

From: "Lynn Downward" <lynndownw...@gmail.com>
To: "Historical Costume" <h-cost...@indra.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 2:24:19 PM
Subject: Re: [h-cost] rhinestone accents

Are you looking for rhinestone yardage? I have seen that JoAnn Fabrics
carries that in the recent past. However, I just looked on their website
and I don't see much. Perhaps you can check at some of the large trim
companies - Wright, Westrim, Plaid. I know I've seen it on those plastic
oval trim bolts on the trims wall.

Are you actually finding the sew-in rhinestones you don't want? The ones
with the base attached to the stone and four little holes with which you
can sew the whole thing onto your fabric? Where?!? I was told at least 10
years ago that those aren't being made anymore and to use the prong jewels.
The prongs tear silk taffeta and I don't like the way they snag onto
everything near them. Please share your source for the sew-ins. Please,
please. I've got some I used on a costume

Thanks,
LynnD