Oh, and one more thing. If you paid using a credit card, you may be covered
for defective merchandise through the credit card company.
Sharon C. (who is going to shut up now)

-----Original Message-----
From: h-costume-boun...@indra.com [mailto:h-costume-boun...@indra.com] On
Behalf Of Land of Oz
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 9:29 AM
To: Historical Costume
Subject: Re: [h-cost] product review

> Just curious: Was it this one?
>
> http://www.gloryshouse.com/item_7959/XR115-Silver-Crystal-Clear-Rhines
> tone-Leaf-Vine-Trim.htm
>

> That's a lot of defects for a single
>yard. Jeez.

Yes, that's the product. It was actually 2 yards, but on closer inspection I
found 3 more places where the flexibility of the trim is impaired, one more
missing stone and one place where it looks like it was repaired or joined
with a jump ring.

I did hear back from them and they are willing to replace the section with
the missing stones, but I'm concerned about the sections with little or no
flexibility. I plan on sewing this to the straps and bodice of a gown and
I'm not sure if the stiff sections will stand out or not. I think I'll have
to actually tack it down and see.

Denise
Iowa