From: h-costume-boun...@indra.com [mailto:h-costume-boun...@indra.com] On
Behalf Of Julie Tamura
Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2012 4:06 PM
To: h-cost...@indra.com
Subject: [h-cost] Dang! WTH Happened?

I just finished a 50's sundress for my daughter.  It has a fitted boned
bodice with a natural waist and a full skirt.  I spent a lot of time fitting
the bodice snugly to her.  After one wearing she can stick her hand down the
bodice and the straps are falling down her arms. It's 100% quilting cotton.
It was pretortured and we've washed & dried it again; it's still too large.
I'll rewash & dry it and then I'll have to take it in. I'm frustrated. Any
idea what could have happened? The bodice is even lined.
Julie