I am a little frustrated at this point so I am hoping to reach someone who
can help me!!

Do you all remember this?
http://afashionableexcuse.wordpress.com/save-me-15th-and-16th-century-textiles-in-the-philadelphia-university-design-center/

Well I have been sending emails for the past year or so trying to get
information and not once has any of my emails been replied to from the
University.  I was at the time ready and willing to shell out the $100 or
more dollars for my ability to see first hand these relics.  Then still not
hearing from the University? I found out they had created a CD and again I
have send numerous email trying to obtain this information.

If anyone knows of how I can get a CD or in contact with an actual human
that could help in my gaining said CD? I would be soooooooo happy, I have
sent this plea to several of my contacts in hopes that someone can help!

Cilean