We are taking a road trip to Philadelphia metro today and will be there till
Saturday morning. I am tagging along with my husband on a business trip.
I've been to Philly several times and haven't made specific plans to do
anything special. My husband wants to see Valley Forge.  I have been to the
whole Independence Hall bit, Franklin Museum, Franklin Mint Museum and
Mummers Museum.  I have looked at the Fine Arts Museum online and not really
interested in their present exhibit.   I am really trying to avoid massive
amounts of tourists and would like to explore areas closer to our hotel that
is near Valley Forge.

Is the American Bandstand restaurant still open?   Also wanting to eat some
real German food.not on the high end.  I was excited to go to a real mom &
pop German restaurant in Milwaukee and all we could find were high end ones.

Anyone have suggestions of places to go with links?  My best trips are
always unplanned.  I am excited to explore the metro a little deeper.

Penny Ladnier, owner

The Costume Gallery Websites

 <http://www.costumegallery.com/> www.costumegallery.com

15 websites of fashion, costume, and textile history

FaceBook:  <http://www.facebook.com/TheCostumeGallery>
http://www.facebook.com/TheCostumeGallery