I've used Jas. Townsend & Son for felt hat blanks and have been very happy.
I've used them in shows (The Rivals, The Country Wife, etc), but they are
garment quality. Townsend & Son are serious reenactment outfitters.

They have made-up tricorns, but bicorns are easy enough from the blanks, which
come in actual hat sizes.

http://jas-townsend.com/product_info.php?cPath=6&products_id=249

Hope this helps.
--Ruth Anne Baumgartner