Sorry for the intrusion, but I know there are librarians on the list.
I guess I could make the argument that "how to do research" is
on-topic. :-)

I'm looking for a 1979 thesis from OSU. It's not available via UMI. My
local library (Fort Bend County, TX) can't get the microfiche via ILL.
It's not available in Google Books. Other than paying the university
to make me a copy, is there any other way to get one (paid or free)? I
have access to quite a few databases via the Houston Public Library,
if that helps (
http://www.houstonlibrary.org/alphabeticaldatabaselisting ).

Thanks,
--Charlene

--
THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT IS TRUE.
THE ABOVE STATEMENT IS FALSE.

-- George Carlin; Napalm & Silly Putty, 2001