Hi Lauren,

A center front seam is optional. I have seen a few, but mostly the CFs are seamless, since the "princess" seamlines on either side of center front do the work of shaping. It's not atypical to have two almost parallel (curved, not straight) seams. the CF piece is usually very narrow at center front waist.

There would never be NO sleeves under the berthe, if that's what you're asking :)

==Marjorie Wilser

Three Toad Press
http://3toad.blogspot.com/