Shinrone, but stalled due to lack of opportunity!

==Marjorie Wilser

Three Toad Press
http://3toad.blogspot.com/

On Oct 2, 2012, at 10:57 AM, Sybella wrote:

Thank you for the responses, Marjorie and Kate!

That's a bummer about Teddy. Maybe I'll have to dig out his address and
send him a letter, the kind with postage. :)

I've been researching and studying kirtles lately, the kind with grand
assiette sleeves, like the Moy. What are you all working on?

Sybella