Do you know if Wilcom will sell their embroidery software separate from Corel's Draw package? I am a long-time Corel user and I have both versions X5 (which the Wilcom is integrated with) and X6. I'd be delighted to use the software I am already familiar with for everything except features that are specifically embroidery related, such as assigning stitches. But I don't want to buy redundant copies of the Corel non-embroidery software.

Thanks for any information,

Fran