I waited until I got to a real computer and could snip my reply this time :)I
have a Tajima Neo embroidery machine. It is very clever but VERY big and heavy
(and fun)Speaking of machines, has anyone got or used an "Able 290"? It is a
hand crank patching machine replicating an 1880ish design. It moves the seam in
the direction of the foot with a 360 degree swivel and can be used for bags and
shoes etc. I met a guy selling them new over the weekend and am seriously
tempted but they are made in China.Lynlee
What model of machine do you have?

Thanks,

Fran