On 12/03/2012 05:14 PM, Marion McNealy wrote:
You might also look for the book  5000 Years of Chinese Costumes  by Xun
Zhou; Chunming Gao; in your local university library. I saw a copy today at a
used bookstore and it looked like it could be useful for pattern shapes, etc.

I have it; it's a great reference, but it doesn't say much of anything about peasant costume for early time periods. It might be possible to infer basic clothing shapes from it, but it doesn't really answer questions about colors.

--
Cathy Raymond
ca...@thyrsus.com

"Remember that time is money."