Excellent point. Thank you for the reminder! Anyway, in this documentary I had mentioned that I had seen they mentioned the fact that during the time period of these warriors' creation a shade of purple (I can't remember if it was a dye or pigment) was used that fell out of fashion shortly afterward and no one has been able to reproduce it since. Scientists have tried and tried to reproduce but still can't but have apparently made some useful discoveries out of their experiments. I really wish I could remember the name of the show since I'm rather tempted to try and track down a copy. There was tons of useful and fascinating info in it.

Cheers,
Danielle