Hello All!

I know some of you know of my blog but I'm sure there are some that don't.
I've been "collecting" images from auction sites like ebay where vintage and
antique clothing pop up but disappear after a couple of months.  I wanted to
keep a record of the everyday clothing.  I've just posted my 1000th post to the
blog.  This one is of a lovely uncut men's Rococo waistcoat that was up on ebay
recently.
http://extantgowns.blogspot.com/2013/01/for-my-1000th-post-i-present.html  Feel
free to take a look.  I have the blog set up so it should be easy to repost any
items you happen to like to pinterest.

Sincerely,

Isabella