Gosh. I'd just be happy to find a Pfaff _dealer_ near me. :) I dearly love my old 7550, would love to have a 7570, and I treasure my Singer 221.

Somehow, even though I own two treadle machines, I find treadling them difficult. Odd, really, because I have two treadle printing presses that I have no problem at all treadling!

             == Marjorie Wilser

        =:=:=:Three Toad Press:=:=:=
           http://3toad.blogspot.com/
"Learn to laugh at yourself and you will never lack for amusement." --MW