Chimene,

Great shots, and they explain a lot! I always wondered how they did that :) But you made me hungry for fry bread (in the later pics). . . I can't speak for Viking times, but sure enjoyed the pics.

             == Marjorie Wilser

        =:=:=:Three Toad Press:=:=:=
           http://3toad.blogspot.com/
"Learn to laugh at yourself and you will never lack for amusement." --MW