Kate,

It's funny. . . you could say the same thing about modern productions of Victorian and Georgian fashions. Bareheaded women (and gloveless, too! the horror!) running around outside, neither properly coifed nor hatted. With so much emphasis on getting the clothing right, why not the hair/hat styles!!

== Marjorie Wilser (hoping very much that we get The White Queen over here. . . someday)

        =:=:=:Three Toad Press:=:=:=
           http://3toad.blogspot.com/
"Learn to laugh at yourself and you will never lack for amusement." --MW