Oh my goodness...seriously!? I've "attached" it twice now. And it comes
back from the lis to my email with the attachment.

Hm. It's nearly 1 am so I'm out of steam for the day. I'll see if I can
upload it directly to pinterest tomorrow, and give you a link so you can
view it that way. Crossing fingers that pinterest will let me upload. Gah.
Unless you all have a better idea...?

(This is almost as frustrating as the pattern. LOL!)