From: h-costume-boun...@indra.com [mailto:h-costume-boun...@indra.com] On
Behalf Of humbugfo...@att.net
Sent: Sunday, July 06, 2014 1:36 PM
To: h-costume@mail.indra.com
Subject: [h-cost] Regency era evening gloves

I am making a Regency evening gown for a friend. It consists of a black lace
overdress with a slate blue lining. I'm uncertain as to what color gloves
should be worn with this color ensemble/ I think white gloves against the
black and slate blue would look garish, and black gloves would look too much
like mourning wear, which it is not. What would they have worn in Regency
times?

Thanks,
Julie