So I have a repair project which is only marginally costume-y.

However. It is a cheapie modern trunk made to look old with vinyl trim. The
trim is stitched and then glued down. Yeah. Right. But it’s coming up all over
and looks horrible. I still like the little trunk and want to make it shipshape
again.

In examining the offerings on Amazon, I find (link below)
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=barge%27s+cement

Too many packages to make an intelligent choice from. All claim to be Barge’s
cement.

So, users of Barge’s for shoemaking and other wonders— which is my best bet,
please?

Many thanks!

==Marjorie Wilser