Having heard Ann's talk at the JASNA AGM, I can confirm that it was excellent in person too!

I'm still here too. I haven't been doing much sewing lately, aside from making a chemisette to go with my Regency day dress this fall; most of my creative energies these days are focused on knitting design.

Emily