Well, I got my husband the civil war uniform pattern from McCall's for his
some-day Steampunk wardrobe. We haven't sewn for SCA or anything else in years,
sigh. He got me a truckload of period cookery resources, but the next MC&T
isn't gonna' be out until Feb or some-such. A whole buncha' stuff will be
arriving next year, apparently.

That's OK. I actually got my old-carpal-buzzy-nerveless fingers to do a couple
of repairs on his everything-work-vest, very short stretches of very plain
stitching, but now the saggy SAGGY front pocket is now looking much more
respectable, as the velcro strips on both sides of the closure are actually
attached!

Hmm, next maybe I'll tackle the other hem on his new shop coverall, he got one
done and distracted… We also have a replacement everything-vest "safari coat"
remodel to finish. If we can. Have taken it apart, ready to re-make, but… that
was a couple of months ago. We may be in trouble…

oh well. looking forward to seeing what you all are doing!
chimene