If I am not wrong, you can dump MySQL using mysqldump. You can read
article at "http://www.devarticles.com/c/a/MySQL/Backing-Up-Your-MySQL-
Databases-With-MySQLDump/1/". to use the mysqldump. Once the dump is
created, you may have to look through the dump and personally convert
the sql statements to H2 compatible.