Hi, Thomas!
Sorry for delay, I've to disable email notification because this group
has high traffic. :)

On May 11, 4:31 pm, Thomas Mueller <thomas.tom.muel...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > If the "CREATE ROLE" has just this syntax (http://www.h2database.com/
> > html/grammar.html#create_role), so I can't neither assign password nor
> > grants to the role. Is that right?
>
> Yes. In H2, only users can log in. Roles can not log in.

Since 8.1 version PostgreSQl uses users and groups as ROLE. That was
the point!

But don't worry, I'm just starting to study JPA and trying to
initialize the project using maven. I would like to use just one init
file for that, but I've discovered that isn't easy.
So I've created the init file for all the databases I'm going test
(http://code.google.com/p/construtor/source/browse/#svn/trunk/park-jpa/
core/src/test/resources/sql).

Thanks,

Gilberto