Hi Thomas.

I used version 1.2.143 to open a database created using 1.2.137.
Versions like 1.2.137 are non-FOG since they don't contain the FOG
security feature. Good to note that non-FOG versions could still be
accessed.

I used the 1.2.143 version to create a database and populate it as I
have done with the exact same data I used to populate in the 1.2.137
version. I opened the database file for 1.2.137 and 1.2.143 and
spotted the plain text data I have inserted in the FOG and non-FOG
version. I used GNU emacs to open the database files.

Do I need to use some paramters to enable FOG in 1.2.143 or is it
transparent to the users and integrated into H2 ?

I have non-FOG versions currently deployed in my applications I am
developing since i am concerned of the maturity of FOG and how it may
generate any impacts.

Would there be any impacts if I replace my 1.2.137 H2 jar files with
1.2.143 jar files e.g. compatibility issues ?

Regards,
Thotheolh.