See
http://h2database.com/javadoc/org/h2/constant/SysProperties.html#h2.identifiersToUpper

It is just a plain java system property which you can set as command
line argument like
java -Dh2.identifiersToUpper=false ......

or if you use h2 as an embedded database you can set in your code
before h2 classes are loaded:
System.setProperty("h2.identifiersToUpper","false");

Since it is a java system property it will affect all new databases in
current jvm. Not sure about existing ones.