De : h2-database@googlegroups.com [mailto:h2-datab...@googlegroups.com] De
la part de Thomas Mueller
Envoyé : dimanche 17 octobre 2010 12:03
À : h2-database@googlegroups.com
Objet : Re: Very slow database connection after server crash

Hi,

With version 1.2.144 the performance problem opening a database with
MVCC=TRUE should be fixed.

There is a problem in your database URL: you are using CACHE_SIZE=0.
This is really bad for performance. Please use at least
CACHE_SIZE=1024, or better the default value. Using CACHE_SIZE=0
explains why opening the database can take 30 seconds.

Regards,
Thomas