Hi Akash,

Just do what I did -- download the code, add some functionality you want,
then post a patch to this list.

Here are some general instructions:
http://www.h2database.com/html/build.html
You can find the code here:
http://code.google.com/p/h2database/source/checkout

If you don't have any functionality in particular that YOU need, I guess you
could take a look the roadmap: http://www.h2database.com/html/roadmap.html

Cheers
Kerry