Hi Thomas,

I have used H2 jarSmall as the database backend engine to power
PasswordStore, a lightweight password manager.

It uses some H2 codes for AES Encryption and Hashing to complement for
the apparent lack of these functions in jarSmall variants. It also
includes some hacking just to create my version of the database backup
and restore features since jarSmall also do not have such a support.
By the way, jarSmall is used because it doesn't need the bulk of a
full H2 database server and all it's features (TCP, Web, SSL, Console,
JaQU, FOG .... ) so abit of haking is required.

The H2 codes still retain their H2 license while the native
PasswordStore codes would simply use the LGPL v3.

This FOSS product is now ready for use and download.

The links are below:
https://sites.google.com/site/thothtech/product-release/passwordstore
http://freshmeat.net/projects/passwordstore
https://launchpad.net/passwordstore