Hi

I am very new to H2 but I realy like the <<create alias xy for
"a.java.class.Method">>. Since I am havily using Postgres and pljava
(and having a lot of troubles with them), I am thinking about
switching to H2.

But there is my first Question ... I was not able to figure out how I
can start a H2 server by defining the following parameters:
host,port,data-file,DEFAULT_CONNECTION=true.

I have tried several versions of:
java -jar h2-1.3.161.jar -url "jdbc:h2:tcp://localhost/~/
production;DEFAULT_CONNECTION=TRUE"
Exception in thread "main" org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: Verbindung
ist unterbrochen: "java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused:
connect: localhost"
Connection is broken: "java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused:
connect: localhost" [90067-161]
        at
org.h2.message.DbException.getJdbcSQLException(DbException.java:329)
        at org.h2.message.DbException.get(DbException.java:158)
        at
org.h2.engine.SessionRemote.connectServer(SessionRemote.java:377)
        at
org.h2.engine.SessionRemote.connectEmbeddedOrServer(SessionRemote.java:
267)
        at org.h2.jdbc.JdbcConnection.<init>(JdbcConnection.java:110)
        at org.h2.jdbc.JdbcConnection.<init>(JdbcConnection.java:94)
        at org.h2.Driver.connect(Driver.java:72)
        at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)
        at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)
        at org.h2.util.JdbcUtils.getConnection(JdbcUtils.java:168)
        at org.h2.util.JdbcUtils.getConnection(JdbcUtils.java:118)
        at org.h2.tools.Console.runTool(Console.java:222)
        at org.h2.tools.Console.main(Console.java:100)
Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
        at org.h2.util.NetUtils.createSocket(NetUtils.java:110)
        at org.h2.util.NetUtils.createSocket(NetUtils.java:91)
        at org.h2.engine.SessionRemote.initTransfer(SessionRemote.java:
91)
        at
org.h2.engine.SessionRemote.connectServer(SessionRemote.java:373)
        ... 10 more

I want to build a stand alone server (one big jar holding my pljava
classes and a java Main class which will start the tcp server, the
webserver and queing deamon, which is part of my application).

Can you help me to set up a H2 tcp server with enabled default
connection, listen on a port other than 9092 and using a database
other then test? This can be in java code or a command line command.

Thanks
Chris