Hi,

i am using the h2 database in a productive environment and we
accidently deployed the version 1.0.71 because that's the one in the
spring repository. (Yeah, that was pretty stupid)

Now I had to repair several databases manually with some dataloss
because the "FILE ID mismatch" error occured. In order to fix this, I
guess I need to upgrade the db engine. BUT: Currently I'm not able to
upgrade using the "backup and restore" process, so is there a version
thats safe to upgrade to just by replacing the jar which might solve
the current problem?

The highest version which still worked with an existing DB was
"Version 1.1.119 (2009-09-26)". Everything >1.2 complained about the
changed file format. Is this a stable release? Any major downsides to
this approach?

I know, this is probably not a good practice, but right now I need to
get rid of the error because I have more than 200 instances and some
of them already started to fail. I need a quick fix. The correct
upgrade will follow later...

I highly appreciate your answers!

Thanks,
Onno