It looks like we currently don't support that feature.

Patches are welcome :-)

On 2012-03-19 10:25, M. Walter wrote:
No idea? Anybody? :-(

We use H2 for unit tests. The constraints are defined on the JPA entities. While Oracle allows NULL values for contraint fields, H2 initialises strings with "", integers with 0 and so on per default. How can I change this behaviour? -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "H2 Database" group. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/h2-database/-/chcnhEyIzOgJ.