Hello,

I'm using a H2 In-Memory Database with 250.000 DataSets (Rows of data).

I'm running a SQL-Query the first time it takes 1540ms. The Second time it
take 749ms and the third time 503ms and so on.

A other Query need the first time 251ms and after that 6ms per run.

The only explanation I have is the using of a cache, but in the
documentation, they say, in-memory database have no cache or the say, no
effect by in-memory.

The other point is, why is a H2 in-memory database only the first time I'm
running a sql-select faster then a MySQL-Database?

I thougt in-memory is a lot of times faster then a disk-based database.