Using the latest H2 database. When I connect with hibernate in my
persistence.xml (as below:)

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<persistence xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence";
http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence/persistence_1_0.xsd";
    version="1.0">
    <persistence-unit name="HibernateJPA" transaction-type="RESOURCE_LOCAL">
        <provider>org.hibernate.ejb.HibernatePersistence</provider>
            <class>com.lis.legalparadigm.team.model.casemgmt.Victim</class>
            <class>com.lis.legalparadigm.team.model.core.Country</class>
            <properties>
                <property name="hibernate.connection.driver_class"
value="org.h2.Driver"/>
                <property name="hibernate.connection.username" value="sa"/>
                <property name="hibernate.connection.password" value=""/>
                <property name="hibernate.connection.url"
value="jdbc:h2:/data/lp_team"/>
                <property name="hibernate.dialect"
value="org.hibernate.dialect.H2Dialect"/>
        <property name="hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto" value="update" />
        <property name="hibernate.show_sql" value="true"/>
        <property name="hibernate.cache.provider_class"
value="org.hibernate.cache.HashtableCacheProvider"/>
            </properties>
    </persistence-unit>
</persistence>

The application (in this case a Netbeans Platform Application) runs and
connects to the database succesfully -without reporting any errors.
However, I don't see any tables created in the database. Any help please
-am I missing something here (tight on deadlines)?

Regards