Hi there,

What I intend to do:

   Implement support for a mysql query "INSERT ... ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE
..."

I only wanted to contribute a corresponding patch but I have to say that I
got problems with the repository structure. It's clear to me that I need to
alter the classes *Parser* and *Insert* . But before adding a new feature I
wanted to make sure that the tests are running properly and especially the
tests for the insert command. Running the complete test suite would really
take too much time but I wasn't able to figure out the test cases dedicated
to an insert command. So I would like to know which test cases are relevant
for the insert command or if someone knows about a more detailed developer
documentation than available on the official website.

Thanks in advance
Kasimir