Hi,

I'm afraid the current implementation does not support it. Of course this
could be changed, actually I guess it would be relatively easy to remove
the check.

At some point I think it's better to re-implement clustering. But first my
priority is to work on the new storage engine (the MVStore), I plan to use
this mechanism as the base for the new clustering.

Regards,
Thomas