Hi,

> I haven't seen any updates for many months.

Well, you should check the source code history :-) There were quite many
changes.

The MVStore in the trunk is relatively stable; I expect few changes in the
API.

Missing or incomplete: I think it's relatively feature complete for simple
use cases. The documentation is not completely up to date, I will work on
that. Missing features: it depends on what you need, but I expect more
features will be added to help compacting a store. Probably more tools will
be added for maintenance work (backup, recovery, and so on). I think a
replication and cluster mechanism would be nice.

As for the MVStore storage for the database engine: it is also relatively
stable. Planned changes in this area: tests, performance work (first:
better benchmarks, then probably reduce the amount of temporary objects).
Also, _not_ create a ".h2.db" file when using the MVStore storage. Then:
automatic migration of existing databases.

Regards,
Thomas