Hello,

I'm trying to add some rows to a database with multiple threads.
I create a connection, i assign it to each thread and then each thread does
the inserts.
After a certain variable amount of time, everything stops working and i get
the following error:

Grave: Error in the SQL
org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: Database is already closed (to disable
automatic closing at VM shutdown, add ";DB_CLOSE_ON_EXIT=FALSE" to the db
URL) [90121-174]
at org.h2.message.DbException.getJdbcSQLException(DbException.java:332)
at org.h2.message.DbException.get(DbException.java:172)
at org.h2.message.DbException.get(DbException.java:149)
at org.h2.message.DbException.get(DbException.java:138)
at org.h2.jdbc.JdbcConnection.checkClosed(JdbcConnection.java:1413)
at org.h2.jdbc.JdbcConnection.checkClosed(JdbcConnection.java:1388)
at org.h2.jdbc.JdbcConnection.prepareStatement(JdbcConnection.java:265
at com.myapp.YADatabaseManager.insertYArow(YADatabaseManager.java:307)

the YADatabaseManager.java:307 points to the creation of a prepared
statement:
statement = connection.prepareStatement(queryString);

But i have never closed the database connection from my code, there's only
one close line but it is runned after all the threads have finished.

I also tried to open a different connection for each thread, but the result
is exactly the same. As the error occurs after several hours it's quite
hard to reproduce. The last time i tried it broke after 2 hours when the db
was 800mb approximatively.

The version of h2 is 1.3.174 and the jdbc connection string is:
jdbc:h2:/Users/w4nderlust/ya_db/2011/database/database

Any idea of what could be the cause and what can i do to solve it?
How can i give a better explaination? (considered that the dataset is huge
and the process is really heavy?)

Thanks,
Piero