Hi,

Some more questions:

- With which version of H2 was this database created?
    You can find it out using:
    select * from information_schema.settings where name='CREATE_BUILD'
    or have a look in the SQL script created by the recover tool.

- Did the application run out of memory (once, or multiple times)?

Known corruptions with older versions are: With version 1.3.171 and older:
when using local temporary tables and not dropping them manually before
closing the session, and then killing the process could result in a
database that couldn't be opened.

Regards,
Thomas