Hi,

The file for the LOB object was not found. This can have multiple reasons,
for example a bug in the database engine, or the file was removed or not
restored on the file system.

Since quite a long time, H2 no longer stores LOB objects in separate files
by default. One of the reasons is to avoid the exception you got. I'm
afraid I can't give you back the missing file, but I suggest to use the
default settings, which is to not use external files for LOB objects. In
future versions of H2, this will no longer be supported. If you have an old
database, please export it to a SQL script and then re-create the database.

Regards,
Thomas