Hi,

No, server side cursors are regular result sets. Server side cursors will
be much easier to implement with the MVStore engine, so this will be done
first.

H2 does not implement row sets.

But anyway, what issues did you see? If the issues are not fully related to
H2, I guess it makes sense to ask at StackOverflow.com.

Regards,
Thomas