Are you able to put together a simple example that shows the problem
(script to create table, java app that connects to thhe database and does
the inserting)?

The profiler output shows the problems of people having to ask you to do
tests - all the results show is that the problem is within the execution of
the insert, this is what you already know, so does not help. If you can
provide a working example, people can take a look with whatever class level
profiler the choose and maybe able to find out what is causing the results
you see.

There is a need for you to create the app as the problem could exist due to
the way things are coded, or the data you are inserting and how H2 deals
with it. If you provide a test app, you will know that it shows the problem
and so others can be certain that they are working on an example that has
the problem and all the settings that you operate under.

Roger