Hi,

I'm very interesting to know if you have already planned an automatic
> migration from the previous storage from the new MV_STORE storage?

Automatic migration is not yet implemented. I guess it will be implemented
at some point (the same as for the migration from H2 1.2 to 1.3). For the
near future, the plan is to use the PageStore mode for existing databases,
and the MVStore mode for new databases.

and if yes, can we expect this automatic migration in version 1.4 ?

Not as part of the early beta versions. I expect there will be a few beta
versions, and once the MVStore mode works without problems (at the end of
the beta phase) this migration will be ready.

Also, why in future version (1.4), the MVCC setting is set to the same
> values as the MV_STORE setting.

This is just the default setting. You can still disable MVCC with the
MV_STORE, and enable MVCC with the PageStore. I will better document that.

Regards,
Thomas