Hi,

Please use the Google Group and don't send emails to me directly.

> do you need help with testing? I am very interested in this feature and
ready to assist.

Sure! Additional unit tests would be great. The tests should be as simple
as possible, but so that bugs are found. I was thinking about one
additional test with a number of threads (2 or 3 by default, but
configurable) that concurrently read and write to a number of tables (1 or
2 by default, but configurable). The data written / read should be random,
but such that there are collisions sometimes. You don't even need to think
about using seed values for the random number generator, because anyway
it's not deterministic due to using multiple threads.

Regards,
Thomas