Hi,

so this is basically a known issue? And as I understand from your context,
you are currently lacking a test case that would reproduce the issue? I
can't provide one at the moment either, as I can't acquire the customer's
database that reproduces this (and it doesn't occur in our own
environment). But sooner or later I might also be able to get a database
instance that is affected by this.. should I then convert it into a ticket
and provide a test case?

Anyhow, maybe you have some recommendations about what to try to resolve
this..? Dropping and recreating the index probably doesn't provide a final
solution, as i read from other threads.

Thanks!
Sander.