The console history is a nice feature, but sometimes I get kicked out and
have to log in again and the history is gone.

I don't know exactly when and why I get kicked out. Is there something I
could do about it?

I didn't mean the persistency literarily, it's just that I'd love if it
could survive such events. Using cookies or browser local storage or
whatever... I guess I could do it myself, but first I'd like to know your
opinion. Does it make sense? Where to start?

Regads, Martin.