Hi,

We use embedded H2 in a webapp with tomcat. We use the servlet webconsole
to manage the database.  Our database is password protected, which should
allow some security.  But I don't see how to prevent an unauthorized user
from creating a new database and filling it with junk if they visit the
webconsole url.  Our current method to prevent this is to simply obscure
the web-console url-pattern to something that is hard to guess or know -
thus trying to prevent someone from stumbling upon it.   Though I do not
think this is a full solid security method.

Any ideas or tips on how to
1) secure the web-console servlet
2) prevent others from creating new databases if they find the url.

Thanks,
-Adam