It's 1.3. I saw the earlier thread about MVStore disk space, which is a
concern because the data inflation in PageStore is already very large. I
posted an example some months ago. I have a branch that will put the larger
items into the java port of leveldb to avoid this inflation, but leveldb
has other problems that make it unusable in my app (in particular it opens
more file descriptors than many OS will allow w/o mucking with system
settings).